SAVE THE DATE: NIHR Statistics Group Third Annual Conference
The NIHR Statistics Group is holding its third annual meeting in Sheffield on 20-21 June 2019.
There will be keynote speakers, discussion groups and short presentations with the aim of identifying research themes and forming working groups to carry ideas forward with supported action plans.
A more complete agenda will be released in the new year, but topics will include:
- Mechanisms to share/promote best practice
- Discipline specific methods
- Career development: mentoring, joint appointment models, leadership schemes
- Funding models to support statistical involvement in grant development.
- Statistical literacy: how to improve use of statistics by non-statisticians.